Rainbow Baby Loss Advisor/Loss Doula ONLINE Training (24.4 Nursing CE contact hours)
You are Invited to join us if you are a birth professionals such as nurses, midwives, doctors, doulas, childbirth educators, and others such as Bereavement/Baby Loss Doulas
This ONLINE course is a live webinar where participants will learn of the many challenges parents face when seeking another pregnancy after loss, living through infertility or pregnancy, and conflicting feelings after the birth of a baby. Whether one seeks certification (24.4 Nursing CE hours) or just wants to attend and learn, this 6 hour program (plus the optional 18.4 hours of reading and viewing outside of the class) is an eye-opening opportunity to better understand and therefore enhance the care of families in a rainbow pregnancy, subsequent pregnancy or seeking a pregnancy after loss which might include infertility.
We can also bring this training to your community as a LIVE in person program. Contact us at: email@example.com
Some of the Learning Objectives are:
- Speak directly with parents about their rights, options, and ways to view a subsequent pregnancy following loss
- Empower parents to reframe/refocus their attitudes and behaviors from fear and shock to better prepare to meet and 'be with' baby - embracing the joy (if open and necessary)
- Learn the Five Principles of Perinatal Loss Patient-Centered Care and integrate it into the ongoing care during infertility, pregnancy and/or early days of postpartum care
- Present physical and emotional support along with guidance on how to live through the tenuous pregnancy after loss
- Gain skills and confidence in guiding parents and family members who are considering a pregnancy or are pregnant after loss
"This Continuing Nursing education Activity was approved by the Maryland Nurses Associaiton, an accredited approver by the American Nurses credentialing center's Commission on Accreditation."